background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 15 April 2013

My first Phoebe bag

I am so into bag making at the moment, this is my first Phoebe bag its a free pattern available 
Its So easy to make, and I'm sure it wont be the last Phoebe Bag that I make.
Loved this Clarke & Clarke dog print fabric, just right for a summer bag, fun and cute 

Here is daughter Aleysha modelling the bag so you can see the size, its just right for a day bag, but you can fit lots in it

Here is the inside, I used the red spot fabric again, just love it, I'm almost out of it, so need to get to the fabric shop to buy some more, wonder what else will jump into my basket.
The pocket is a large one but I split and  added two channels to hold pens on the end.
Just need the nice weather to arrive so I can use it.
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag Wendy love the colour and fabric design.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, This is gorgeous another string to your bow l like the size its just perfect for a shoulder bag and can be used for lots xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again