background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 5 April 2013

Quilted Make up bag

Wow two posts in one day, I'm getting back into my crafting now.
As I said in the post below, I have really gotten back into my sewing again.
Made this quilted Make up bag today, A lot of first for me in this project, My first at quilting fabric, went for some simple lines, also my first at doing a Zip, very pleased with how it turned out.
 Love this red spotty fabric, Still have lots left so watch this space
here is a close up of the quilting, not a brave design, just straight lines, but its very pretty when sewn up
Thinking of making a bag next, also the girls in the family also want make up bags after seeing this one, I have a few ideas for different styles of make up bags.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great looking make up bag Wendy. The materials are really pretty. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, Oh wow another amazing creation the material is gorgeous and l do like the fact that you have quilted this one carry on the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wendy this is a gorgeous makeup bag, the material is gorgeous, very effective with the quilting.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again